Thursday, August 4, 2005

Laugh but smile no more.

My stomach was churning last night. I sat upon the throne and waited. And waited. But nothing happened. So I decided that it was my *ahem* constipation acting up, yet again. So I ran downstairs to fetch a glass of water and gulped down my constipation tablet. In less than an hour, I ran back to the Kingdom.

After that, I could not sleep and decided to listen to Cauterize. Yes, I know, a very loud and energetic song to listen to when you cant fall a sleep. But hey! That’s just me.

Soon after, I fell asleep. While sleeping, I dreamt of Claire Liem. Ohmyzod. Here’s how my dreamt when:

Tess told JoTeo about people bringing their phones to school. We had a spot check. Teachers looked through our bags &under our tables and checked us. Everyone was lined up in front of the whiteboard. Suddenly,out of nowhere, Claire Liem popped up with a bag and showed us that inside there were our phones, then, JoTeo looked at us and she disappeared. After that, I met her at training. And she was hiking out, since she loves hiking out, suddenly, there was a change in the wind direction and she fell off the boat. I want to save her but I could not cos Jiao Lian was tamade – ing, hence, she died because she drowned.

At least this one is better than the other one where she got married.



-
-


Today passed pretty quickly. We missed DOUBLE LITERATURE WITH MRS YIP. Ohmyzod. We were so happy. We dint have her go on and on and on in her monotonous voice. Unlike some teachers, she doesnt let us become the characters and act it out. Unlike some teachers,s he makes us sit with out legs properly under our table; no crossing them the man way. Unlike some teachers, she doenst allow us to drink. Other teachers don’t give two hoots about what we do in class, except to keep quiet.


Malay was and will be the funnest subject ever. I think the Terengganu trip made us closer or something. We were just sitting and doing our work like we were told cos Cikgu wasn’t there. We read the retarded notes on the board meant for Cikgu written by the sec3s. So much for being smarter than us. You have to see it in person and then you’ll know. We told jokes and all. So hilarious. I love Malay. Ohmzod.



During the train ride, New Found Glory was stuck in my head. Some guy was listening to it luhh.


i don't wanna know
i don't wanna know

your eyes were covered in sunglasses
when they
first met mine
i sat there and stared at you
you didn't seem to mind
the awkward ways we
meet

first comes heavy breathing
staring at the ceiling
what will happen next
i don't wanna know
i don't wanna know

i never cared how i dressed before
but i cared that night
anticipation ran through my bones
and my
clothes never fit right

i can't wait 'til we meet again

first comes heavy
breathing
staring at the
ceiling
what will happen next
i don't wanna know
i don't wanna know

framed pictures start to be put on the walls
constant visits while im out on the road
its hard to leave sometimes
but you know where i lay my head at night

first comes heavy breathing
staring at the ceiling
what will happen next
i don't wanna know
i don't wanna know


-
-
Oh oh oh. Did I tell you? The Father went to do something to the computer and now most of the files are gone. Including my Photoshop. Boo hoo hoo. I’m going to die, I swear. What with the National Day Holiday coming, what am I going to do during those days? Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home